Apple seeds the fourth watchOS 9 beta to the developers. The latest developer beta comes after three weeks of the last developer beta and two weeks of public beta. Obviously, as it is a developer beta, it is available to registered developers yet. We can expect a second public beta soon with more new features and improvements. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 9 developer beta 4 update.
The latest watchOS developer beta comes with a 20R5332g build number. It is a big upgrade for developers weighs around 651MB in size compared to the 392MB third beta. If you’re a developer, then you can easily update your Apple Watch to the fourth developer beta build. watchOS 9 will be available later this fall for Apple Watch Series 4 and newer models.
Moving to the features and changes, then the fourth beta of watchOS 9 houses an updated workout app. The new workout app brings custom workouts and improvements for runners, swimmers, and triathletes. Apart from that, we can expect system-wide enhancements with this update.
The newest version of watchOS boasts a slew of new features, including, four new watch faces, an Enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, Afib history, improved privacy, and more. You can check out the complete list of features, by heading over to this page.
Now if your Watch is already running on watchOS 9 beta (third developer beta) with profile installed, then you’ll receive the update over-the-air. But, if you want to install the beta for the first time, then here are the steps.
watchOS 9 Developer Beta 4 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 developer beta, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 9 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 9 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 16.
How to install watchOS 9 Dev Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on Install.
- That’s it.
Now the watchOS 9 dev beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – 18 Cool Wallpapers for iPhone 12 and 13 – YMWC 6
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: