Two weeks back, Apple started testing the next-iteration of watchOS 8, in the form of the new watchOS 8.3 via developer channel. Now the company has released the second beta of watchOS 8.3 for developers. Obviously, the upcoming third-iteration will come with some new features and changes, but the second beta is seeding mostly with the bugs fixes. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.3 second beta build.
The latest patch is tagged with 19S5036d build number and weighs approx. 300MB in size (which may vary as per the Watch model). Just like the original watchOS 8.3 beta, it’s a small upgrade and can be quickly downloaded on the Apple Watch. As always, the update is freely available for the developers. The newest patch is available for Apple Series 3 and later models, if you own any of these models then you can upgrade your Watch to the watchOS 8.3 second beta.
Usually, Apple does not share much details in the changelog while pushing the beta builds. And the company follows the same with newest build. As per the changelog, the latest build is no more than bugs fixes. Talking about the recently released watchOS 8.1, then it brings Fall Detection, COVID-19 vaccination card support, SharePlay Fitness+ Group Workouts, assistive touch, GIF support, and a few more features. You can also use these features after upgrading to the newest watchOS 8.3 second beta.
watchOS 8.3 Beta 2 Update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.3 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.3 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.3 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.3 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: