After releasing watchOS 7.3.1 update last month, Apple kicks-off watchOS 7.3.2 update with security improvements. The new watchOS update arrives alongside the iOS 14.4.1 and iPadOS 14.4.1 update. Fortuitously, all these updates are the security-focused updates. The latest patch is available for every watchOS user. watchOS 7.3.2 is the next-major update of the watchOS 7. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 7.3.2 Update.
In January, Apple seeded watchOS 7.3 with a list of new features including new Unity Watch Face, ECG app support to more countries, and more. While the watchOS 7.3.1 arrived with Power Reverse bug fix.
At the same time, Apple is also working on the watchOS 7.4 update, hopefully, it will be available sometime this month for public. Now the latest update – watchOS 7.3.2 knocks up with WebKit fix. The update is available for Apple Watch Series 3 or newer. It’s a small patch weighs around 66MB of download size and carries 18S821 software version.
The newly arrived watchOS 7.3.2 is a public update, you can freely sideload it on your Apple Watch. Here are some details of the newly arrived update.
watchOS 7.3.2 Update – What’s New
- Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later
- Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution
- Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed with improved validation.
- CVE-2021-1844: Clément Lecigne of Google’s Threat Analysis Group, Alison Huffman of Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research
Download watchOS 7.3.2 Update
As it is a public update, it goes live for every Apple Watch user. If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest iOS 14.4.1 update, then you can easily update your watch to the latest patch. Apple Watch users can easily update their watch to the latest software by heading over to the Settings app > Software Update.
While the other way to update watch to the newer update is, update it from the iPhone. Here are the prerequisites you can check before updating to the latest update.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.4.1.
Note: You’ll not lose any data if you update your Apple Watch through the airborne update (aka OTA).
How to install watchOS 7.3.2 Update on Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
You May Also Like – Best iOS 14.5 Upcoming Features
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: