Last week, Apple kicked-off the first beta of watchOS 7.2 to the Apple Watch. And now the Apple Watch gets the second beta build of watchOS 7.2. The new patch is seeding with bug fixes, new features, and improvements. And the best thing is, it is now available to download. Here’s everything you need to know about the watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 Update.
watchOS 7.2 beta 2 software update bears 18S5555c build number that measures only 165MB to download. As always, the developers can freely sideload the newer build on their Apple Watch series 3 or later models. Though, if your iPhone is running on the latest iOS 14.3 beta 2, then you can sideload the watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 update manually to your Apple Watch.
Talking about the changes, then the new second beta build brings Cardio fitness notification functionality to the Watch. Definitely, the newer patch brings a slew of bugs fixes, which are not mentioned this time. Although, there’s a known issue available in the watchOS 7.2 beta 2 regarding, Fitness+. This suggests that Apple might push the public release of watchOS 7.2 with Fitness+.
Here’s the known bug available in watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 Update.
- You might encounter references to Fitness+ in watchOS 7.2 beta 2; however, this feature isn’t currently available.
You might encounter references to Fitness+ in watchOS 7.2 beta 2; however, this feature isn’t currently available.
Download watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 Profile
Before downloading the watchOS 7.2 beta 2 profile, make sure that your iPhone is running on the latest software version – iOS 14.3 beta 2. If your iPhone is running on iOS 14.3 beta 2 then you can follow the below steps to get access to watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.2 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.2 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
How to Install watchOS 7.2 Developer Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.2 developer beta second patch will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then leave it down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: