Last week, Apple kicked-off the watchOS 7.1 developer beta 3 for Apple Watch. Earlier this week, the company brings the watchOS 7.0.3 stable build for the Apple Watch. Now, Apple releases two new builds as the fourth developer beta of watchOS 7.1. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.1 beta 4.
The newer developer beta four update brings a flurry of improvements to the system that improves the overall performance. As I said earlier, this particular build comes with two new build versions – 18R5585a and 18R5586a. The new patch weighs approx. 170MB of download size for users who had already on beta 3, while it’s a whopping 1.7GB for others. Obviously, developers can freely sideload the new build on its Apple Watch.
Talking about the changes, then Apple doesn’t mention anything new about the watchOS 7.1 beta 4 in the release notes. In the beta 3, Apple fixes the known location issue for the Messages app. Most likely, this update brings improvements to the system. So, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest build, below you can check the steps to sideload the new watchOS 7.1 beta 4.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the fourth developer beta of watchOS 7.1.
Download watchOS 7.1 Beta 4 Profile
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.1 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.1 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.1 Developer Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.1 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: