Last month, Apple originally kicked off watchOS 8.5 beta alongside the iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, and more. Today, Apple released the second beta of watchOS 8.5 to the developers. watchOS 8.5 is tagged with a bunch of new features and fixes. Read along to know more about watchOS 8.5 second beta update.
Apple seeds the watchOS 8.5 second beta with 19T5223e build number. It is a small upgrade comparing the last beta update weighs only 310MB in size for downloading. The newest build is compatible with all Apple Watch models running on watchOS 8, if you’re a developer you can freely update your watch to the latest watchOS 8.5 dev beta 2.
watchOS 8.5 is a big update pack comes with new 14 emoji characters, improvements, and fixes. These are the same emojis we’ve seen in the iOS 15.4 beta, tap here to see the new emojis coming with iOS 15.4 and watchOS 8.5 alongside the other notable features. Apart from that, we can expect system-wide improvements as well. Now let’s take a look at how you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS the 8.5 dev beta 2.
watchOS 8.5 Beta 2 Update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.5 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.5 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.5 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.5 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: