After rolling out the iOS 14.7 release candidate earlier this week, Apple now releases iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3. It is the second update of this week for iPhone and iPad users. It is available to developers and public beta testers. This is the second beta for public beta testers and it brings a handful of changes. Check more to know about the iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3.
iOS 15 was announced at Apple’s latest WWDC 21 and just after the event, the first beta was released to developers. And as per the update schedule, Apple released the first public beta in the last week of June. The public iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 builds are going to be released this fall. It is not a big upgrade like iOS 14, but it brings many useful features like FaceTime improvements and the ability to facetime with Android and Windows users.
And as we know that Apple releases updates for all Apple devices at the same time, other updates released along with iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3 are macOS Monterey 12 Beta 3, tvOS 15 Beta 3, watchOS 8 Beta 3, and HomePod 15 Beta 3. Both new iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3 come with build version 19A5297e. This beta weighs around 1GB.
Since it is a beta for major iOS and iPadOS updates, there are be plenty of changes that you get to experience on your iPhone and iPad. The first change is the modem firmware which is upgraded, so if you have any connectivity issues, expect it to be resolved in this build.
The new update now allows users to update Software in iPhones and iPads even if the available space is less than 500 MB. There are multiple bug fixes and changes in iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta. Check all the lists here.
Download iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3
iOS 15 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15 Beta 3 are now available to developers and
soon the update will be available to public beta testers. The update will be available directly on your device if you are already on any of the iOS 15 beta. In case you don’t see the notification, you can check for the update manually. Go to Settings > Software update and click on Download & Install to get the latest update on your device.
It is a beta update and so there can be some bugs, but if you don’t mind minor bugs, you can try the new beta. But avoid installing it on your primary device. If you are on the iOS 14.6 stable build and want to test the new iOS 15 beta 3 you need to install the beta profile on your iPhone or iPad. Check out the guide below.
How to Install iOS 15 Beta 3 & iPadOS 15 Beta 3
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15 Beta 3 on your iPhone.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad. You can also install iOS 15 Beta 3 with the full IPSW file using Finder or iTunes.
- 10 Best iOS 14 App Icon Packs for iPhones
- Best Blue Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone and Android [High Resolution]
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]