After releasing iOS 15.1 this week, Apple now releases the first iOS 15.2 beta and iPadOS 15.2 beta. The iOS 15.1 fixes many bugs and even brought the SharePlay feature that was not included in the first iOS 15 updates. But still, there are many bugs that need to be addressed. Also, Apple is going to add new features with these incremental updates. Here you can check about the iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta.
This week Apple has released iOS 15.1/iPadOS 15.1, iOS 14.8.1 and this is the third update. If you test iOS and iPadOS beta builds then you know that the first beta of these updates brings major changes. And the same we are expecting with iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta.
Along with iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta, Apple also released watchOS 8.3 Beta 1. As usual both iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta comes with the same build number. The build number for the first beta is 19C5026i. The update size may vary based on the iPhone and iPad models. Talking about new features, the update comes with App Privacy Report. And there will be some other changes like a new splash screen and more.
iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta
Both iOS 15.2 Beta and iPadOS 15.2 Beta are now available to developers and soon it will be available to beta testers. You will receive the update on your eligible iPhone and iPad if you have installed the beta profile. To check for the update manually, go to Settings > General > Software Update. And once you see the update, click on the download & install button to get the update.
If you are using the public build of iOS 15/iPadOS 15 then you will have to opt for beta by installing a beta profile to get the fourth beta. Installing a beta profile is easy and reliable. Also, remember the update will be bigger as you are switching from public to beta as fresh.
How to get iOS 15.2 Beta & iPadOS 15.2 Beta
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15.2 Beta on your iPhone or iPadOS 15.2 Beta on iPad.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > General > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad. You can also install iOS 15.2 Beta with the full IPSW file using Finder or iTunes.