Apple seeded new iOS 15.1 beta and iPadOS 15.1 beta for iPhones and iPads. The last beta iOS 15.1 beta 2 was released last week with some bug fixes. And the next installment of the weekly update is here in the form of the third iOS 15.1 beta and iPadOS 15.1 beta. As always, we may see some bug fixes as well as some changes to the features. Here you can see how to get iOS 15.1 beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 beta 3.
Last week Apple also released iOS 15.0.1 and iPadOS 15.0.1 to the public to fix bugs from the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 updates. But there are still some bugs in iPhone 13 and iOS 15 that we believe Apple will fix with iOS 15.1 which will be released to the public soon.
Along with iOS 15.1 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3, Apple also released watchOS 8.1 Beta 3, tvOS 15.1 Beta 3, macOS Monterey 12.0 Beta 9, and tvOS15.1 Beta 3. Both iOS 15.1 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3 come with build number 19B5060d. And the update size will depend on the iPhone or iPad you have. The new iOS 15.1 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3 come with bug fixes and improvements.
iOS 15.1 Beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3
As of now, iOS 15.1 beta 3 and iPadOS 15.1 beta 3 are available to developers. And soon it will be live for public beta testers. And if you are already using the last beta, then you will receive the update directly on your device. To check the update manually, go to Settings > Software Update. And once you get the update, click on download and install to enjoy iOS 15.1 Beta 3.
If you are using the public build of iOS 15/iPadOS 15 then you will have to opt for beta by installing a beta profile to get the third beta. You can also install iOS 15.1 beta 3 with Finder or iTunes directly. But installing a beta profile is easy and reliable. Also, remember the update will be bigger as you are switching from public to beta as fresh.
How to get iOS 15.1 Beta 3 & iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15.1 Beta 3 on your iPhone or iPadOS 15.1 Beta 3 on iPad.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad. You can also install iOS 15.1 Beta 3 with the full IPSW file using Finder or iTunes.