As per the weekly update scheduled the next iOS 13.4 beta which is beta 5 is now out for iPhone and iPad. In the next week or next to next week we can get the stable iOS 13.4 and iPad 13.4 release. We are expecting the stable because almost there are no changes in Beta 5 compared to iOS 13.4 Beta 4. It means the purpose for the Beta releases is served and we might get the stable one early as next week. So if you are waiting for the stable release then gear up to try it on your phone soon. Here you will know how to download iOS 13.4 Beta 5 and iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 depending on the device that you have.
The Beta 5 update comes with few remaining bug fixes and improvements. But we didn’t find much change in the update while using it. iOS 13.4 Beta 5 comes in comparatively small update size which is around 118MB (iPhone 11 Pro Max). And along with the iOS and iPadOS, Apple also releases beta update for macOS and tvOS. We have seen in Beta 4 that almost all the bugs were already fixed and Beta 5 is even more bug free and that means iOS 13.4 stable version is all set to release.
The Beta 5 update is out for both developers and public beta users. In last update WiFi, Network and other connectivity feature fixed but if you had any issues in Beta 4 then probably it might have been fixed in this update. There are no bugs that can be noticed and also the performance is constant as Beta 4 including better battery life. Screen Rotation on iPhones and iPads is also working fine.
iOS 13.4 Beta 5 – Features and Changes
The update only comes with a few bug fixes and no other major changes on both iPhones and iPads. So if your Apple device had issues with iMessages, Screen Rotation, Notifications, Mail Notification Count then all these bugs are fixed.
Now that the Beta 5 is more like as stable, we can see the iOS 13.4 Public stable release in a week or two. And if you want to update to iOS 13.4 Beta 5 or iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5. Then follow the below guide to get the latest beta on your device.
Download iOS 13.4 Beta 5 & iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5
As usual, the Beta 5 comes for both developers as well as Public beta users, so if you have a beta profile installed on your device you will get the update as OTA. But if the beta profile is not installed then you have to first sign up for Beta and then you can download iOS 13.4 Beta 5 and iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 on your respective device. Below you will know how to sign up for the beta and how to install beta profile on iPhone and iPads.
Sign Up for iOS 13 Beta Program
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID. If you have developer ID then you can enter that for developer beta.
- On the next page select the correct OS according to your device like iOS or iPadOS.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this click on the Download Profile.
- After installing the Beta Profile reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 13.4 Beta 5 on your iPhone and iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 on iPad.
Once the developer or public beta profile is installed on your device, you can follow the standard method to install the latest beta. Or you can follow the below steps to download and install beta updates.
Steps to Install Latest iOS 13.4 Beta 5 or iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5
- First, make sure that the Beta profile is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- After that head over to Settings on your device.
- Now go to General > Software Update.
- In Software Update you will find the latest iOS 13.4 Beta 5 or iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 updates.
- Click on Download & Install the latest beta update on your device. It can take time according to the internet connection you have.
In case if you have an iOS 13.4 beta 5 or iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 IPSW file, then you don’t need to install a beta profile as you can directly install the IPSW file via iTunes or Finder. Similarly, you can install other beta updates on your Apple device. If you have any questions on your mind, then let us know in the comment section.
More Related Articles: