Two days ago, watchOS 8.1 goes official and available to the Apple Watch users. Now the company has started testing of big incremental update, aka, the watchOS 8.3. And the first beta is available to the developers. Of course, the update will bring new features to the Apple Watch, although, the features are yet to be disclosed. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.3 beta update.
Apple is sowing the beta of watchOS 8.3 with 19S5026e build number and measures around 320MB of download size. It is a small upgrade; users can quickly update the Apple Watch to the newer software version. Apparently, developers can easily upgrade their Apple Watch to the new software for testing purposes. The update will be available to all Apple Watch models compatible with watchOS 8 update.
As per the official changelog, then the first dev beta build comes with bugs fixes and enhancements. Talking about the recently released watchOS 8.1, then it brings Fall Detection, COVID-19 vaccination card support, SharePlay Fitness+ Group Workouts, assistive touch, GIF support, and a few more features. You can also use these features after upgrading to the newest watchOS 8.3 beta.
watchOS 8.3 Beta 1 Update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.3 beta 1 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.3 beta 1 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.3 Beta 1 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.3 developer beta 1 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: