Just a few days ago, Apple kicked off the watchOS 8.4.1 stable update. Now, Apple has released yet another incremental update for watchOS 8, the newest build is labeled with watchOS 8.4.2. Not only the watchOS, but iOS 15.3.1, iPadOS 15.3.1, and macOS 12.2.1 are available for the public. Read along to know more about watchOS 8.4.2 update.
watchOS 8.4.2 comes with 19S553 build number and is available for all Apple Watch Series 3 and newer. It is a small update measure of around 102MB in size. It is already available for download, if your iPhone is running on the latest iOS version then you can upgrade your Watch to the 8.4.2 version number.
Talking about the changes, then watchOS 8.4.2 brings security updates and bugs fixes. Although, Apple didn’t mention the exact fixes coming with this update, but you can expect more stability with this build. Now let’s take a look at the changelog coming with the 19S553 version number.
- watchOS 8.4.2 includes security updates and bug fixes for Apple Watch. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
Download watchOS 8.4.1 update
iPhone users running on iOS 15.3.1 can easily sideload the latest watchOS 8.4.1 update on their Apple Watch. You can follow the below steps to update your Apple Watch to the newest build.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 8.4.2 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: