Last month, Apple started testing the sixth-iteration of watchOS 8 on the Apple Watch. After testing the three beta builds for a month, today, Apple kicks off the fourth beta of watchOS 8.6 to developers for testing purposes. Apart from that, Apple released the fourth beta of iOS 15.5, iPadOS 15.5, macOS 12.4, and tvOS 15.5. Read along to know more details on watchOS 8.6 beta 4 update.
Apple is sowing the new software on Apple Watch with the 19T5570a firmware version, currently, the update is available to the testers only. It is a small incremental upgrade over the last week’s third beta and measures only 129MB in size of download. Yes, you can easily update your Apple Watch to the new software. And if you’re a developer, then you may have already received the new update on your Watch, if not then you can easily install it manually on your Watch. The update is available on all Apple Watch models running watchOS 8 or newer.
Following the previous trends, Apple didn’t include anything new in the changelog of this beta build. But this doesn’t mean, there’s nothing new in this update, you can expect more stability as well as bugs fixes.
Moving to the other changes in the watchOS 8.6, then you can expect a few small changes in the Wallet app, a new name for Physical Apple Card – now known as Titanium card, Apple Cash option in Messages app instead of Apple Pay, and a few other minor changes. The details of new features will only be confirmed in the release candidate or final public build. But still, if you’re in a haste and want to try out the new version. Let’s take a look at the steps on how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.6 beta 4
watchOS 8.6 beta 4 update
If you want to update your Apple Watch to the newest build of watchOS 8, which is watchOS 8.6 this time, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the latest version, iOS 15.5 beta 4. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.6 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.6 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.6 Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.6 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – 15 Amazing Wallpapers for iPhone 12 and 13 – YMWC 4
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 Wallpapers [QHD+]
- List of Games available in Apple Arcade