watchOS 7.5 is going to be the next big update for the Apple Watch. Two weeks ago, Apple kicked-off second beta build of watchOS 7.5. Now the company has pushed the third-beta build to the Apple Watch. The new update is likely to come with new features, bugs fixes, and improvements. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 Update.
Apple’s latest software update for its Watch is sowing with 18T5564a build number, while the previous build comes with 18T5555c build number. The latest patch measures around 158MB of size for downloading the update. As always, the public beta update is freely available to developers for testing latest patch on Apple Watch. The update is limited to the users opted Apple Watch Series 3 or newer.
Talking about the changes, then the newer Apple Watch update is expected to come with paid podcast subscription support. As it is going to come with the iOS 14.6, we can expect same with watchOS 7.5 beta 3 as well.
As for now, the official release notes are not available to us, but the new update is likely to come with the afore-mentioned changes, bugs fixes, and improvements. The latest beta patch is available for public beta users, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the second developer beta, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload it on your Watch.
Download watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 Update
If you want to update your Watch, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14.6 Beta 3 update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.5 beta 3 > tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.5 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on latest version of iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.5 Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.5 public beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: