Two weeks back, Apple released third beta of upcoming watchOS 8 to the developers. Now the company has released yet another beta build aka fourth beta update of watchOS 8, developers can install it on their Apple Watch to try the new features or enhancements. The testing of watchOS 8 is now moving to the last phases, the next-gen watchOS software will be available starting this fall. In this news article, you can check everything about watchOS 8 Beta 4 Update.
Apple shoves off fourth beta build with 19R5312e version number with a size of around 450MB for downloading. This build weighs lower than the previous beta, so, you can easily download it on your Apple Watch. As usual, this build is also limited to Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models. If you’re a developer, then you can easily upgrade your Apple Watch to the new software.
In terms of features and changes, then Apple did not mention any changes in the changelog this time, but the last update bring feature which enable users to install the updates on your iPhone or Apple Watch if your device is running on low storage (or less than 500MB of storage to be precise). Not only this, but Apple Watch owners running on watchOS 8 beta 4 can also access Portrait Watch Face feature from watchOS 8 beta 2 update. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install beta 4 of watchOS 8 on Apple Watch.
watchOS 8 Dev Beta 4 Update
If you want to get access of the watchOS 8’s latest beta, then make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest dev beta (iOS 15 beta 4 / iPadOS 15 beta 4). If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: