Apple starts seeding the eighth beta of watchOS 8 to the developers, replacing the last week’s seventh beta build. With each release, we are getting closer to the public release which is due next month. The upcoming watchOS 8 is a feature-packed watchOS iteration. Today’s build is more focused on the stability side, unlike the watchOS 8 beta 5 and beta 2. Here you can explore more about the watchOS 8 beta 8 update.
The newest beta build is seeding to developers with 19R5342a build number, and as we’re close to the final release, the size of beta builds is going small. The latest update weighs only 150MB (approx.) in size of download. As always, the update goes official for developers using Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models. Like previous releases, the eighth beta build is also free for the developers.
In last week’s beta, Apple addressed the Focus mode issue, App store synchronization (from sixth beta), along with a few other bugs. In case your Apple Watch keeps disconnecting from your iPhone, then there’s a workaround, all you need to do is, restart your iPhone. Apart from that, we can expect stability improvements.
Apart from that, Apple Watch owners can use the essential features of watchOS 8 – the New Watch faces, Sleep tracking app, new Photos app, a Mindfulness app, and other features. The fifth beta build bring a new Weather app icon. Back to the watchOS 8 beta 8, then here’s how you can update your Apple Watch to the newest beta.
watchOS 8 Dev Beta 8 Update
If you want to get access of the watchOS 8’s latest beta, then make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest dev beta (iOS 15 beta 8 / iPadOS 15 beta 8). If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8 beta 8 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8 beta 8 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Beta 8 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8 developer beta 8 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Leak Dump of Apple Watch 7
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: