watchOS 7.6 release candidate release indicates that the work and support for seventh-generation of watchOS is in last phases. And the Apple is moving its focus to the upcoming watchOS 8. Just a few days ago, Apple released public beta of watchOS 8. Now the company seeds third beta of watchOS 8 to developers with new features and improvements. Here you can explore more information on watchOS 8 beta 3 update.
Apple seeds the newest beta to Apple Watch with 19R5302f build number. The incremental update of watchOS 8 weighs more than usual incremental OTA updates. It measures around 680MB of download. I suggest you to connect your iPhone to stable Wi-Fi network for faster downloading. The update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models. If you’re a developer, then you can easily upgrade your Apple Watch to the new software.
Talking about the changes, then one of the biggest highlights of the watchOS 8 beta 3 is, now you can install the updates on your iPhone or Apple Watch if your device is running on low storage (or less than 500MB of storage to be precise). You can also access features such as Portrait Watch Face and other watchOS 8 features. We can also expect that the update improves overall system performance on the Apple Watch with these releases.
watchOS 8 Beta 3 Update – Release Notes
The release notes of watchOS 8 beta 3 does not feature any new change. But the Apple developer website confirms that the company has fixed the software update issue, and mentions:
- You can now update your device using Software Update if less than 500 MB of storage is available. (78474912)
watchOS 8 Dev Beta 3 Update
If you want to get access of the watchOS 8’s latest beta, then make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest dev beta (iOS 15 beta 3 / iPadOS 15 beta 3). If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8 beta 3 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8 developer beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: