Two weeks back, Apple started testing watchOS 8.6 beta through its developer program. After testing up the initial build, today, Apple seeded the second beta of an upcoming watchOS 8.6 to developers. Apart from the watchOS 8.6, Apple also kicked off the second beta of iOS 15.5 / iPadOS 15.5, macOS 12.4, and tvOS 15.5. As always, you can expect the beta build with select new features and enhancements. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.6 beta 2 update.
Apple sows the second beta of watchOS 8.6 with a 19T5557d build number. The update is already available to the developers and it looks like a minor patch weighs only 203MB in size of download. Yes, you can quickly download and install it on your Apple Watch. Obviously, the update is available for Apple Watch users running watchOS 8. And if you’re a developer, then you can freely download the new software on your Apple Watch, it will be available sooner to the public.
Like every other previously released beta builds, Apple didn’t mention anything in the changelog of this update. But this doesn’t mean, there’s nothing new in this update, you can expect more stability as well as bugs fixes. The details of new features will only be confirmed in the release candidate or final public build. But still, if you’re in a haste and want to try out the new version. Let’s take a look at the steps on how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.6 beta 2.
watchOS 8.6 beta 2 update
If you want to update your Apple Watch to the newest build of watchOS 8, which is watchOS 8.6 this time, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the latest version. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.6 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.6 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.6 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.6 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – 18 Cool Wallpapers for iPhone 12 and 13 – YMWC 3
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: