Two weeks ago, Apple released watchOS 7.1 developer beta 2 to the compatible Apple Watch devices. Now the company starts seeding the watchOS 7.1 developer beta 3. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.1 beta 3.
The third-developer beta of watchOS 7.1 comes with a flurry of bug fixes and improvements. The newer build goes official with the 18R5572f build number and it weighs 213MB of download size. If you’re a developer, then you can freely download the third beta of watchOS 7.1 on your Apple Watch and get access to the new changes.
Talking about the changes, then there’s nothing much new in this build. Apple fixes the known location issue for the Messages app alongside the system improvements. In case you’ve not updated your Apple Watch because of the location issue, then now you can update it to the latest update without worrying about it. There’s also a known bug in this patch, this particular update is not compatible with the Series 5 cellular variant.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the third developer beta of watchOS 7.1.
Download watchOS 7.1 Beta 3 Profile
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.1 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.1 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Before updating your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.1 developer beta 3. Make sure to take a look at the prerequisites.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.1 Developer Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.1 developer beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: