Apple has released the third beta of watchOS 10.2 to developers. The new beta comes out three weeks after the release of the first beta and one week after the second beta. It is said to be the next feature-packed upgrade for the Apple Watch, read on to know all the details.
The newest gradual beta labels with 21S5349e build number and weigh around 348MB in size, which is comparatively smaller than the second beta. So, yes, you can quickly download it on your watch and update it to the latest beta. For the time being, the update is out for testers only, it will also be available for public beta testers in a matter of time.
Moving to the list of changes, then there’s no new information shared in the release notes, but the watchOS 10.2 gains support support for iMessage Contact Key Verification for government officials, journalists, and human rights activists. We can also expect system-wide enhancements as well as some other new features.
One important security feature, iMessage Contact Key Verification, is coming with the new software, designed to tackle extraordinary digital threats.
watchOS 10.2 Beta 3
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 17.2 beta 3, then you can easily sideload the watchOS 10.2 beta 3 on your Watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Select Beta Updates and enable watchOS 10 Developer Beta or Public Beta option.
- Go back and download the second beta of watchOS 10.3.
- That’s it.
Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged at least 50% and connected to a WiFi network. After installing the beta profile, open the Apple Watch app on your phone, head over to General > Software Update > Download and Install, then install the new software.
Now the watchOS 10.2 beta 3 will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Apple seeds iOS 17.2 Beta 3 to Developers
- How to Assign Multiple Actions to Action Button on iPhone 15 Pro
- watchOS 10.1.1 addresses Battery Drain Issues on Apple Watch
- How to Use NameDrop on Apple Watch
- How to Set Up and Use Personal Voice on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Set up and Customize Contact Posters on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Ping Your Apple Watch from iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to use Apple Maps Offline on iPhone [iOS 17]
- How to Change App Icons on iPhone [iOS 17]