watchOS 9 beta has been in a testing phase for the past two months. And today, Apple releases the sixth beta software upgrade to the developers along with a new beta for iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS. The incremental beta patch brings new features and improvements to the device. Let’s take a look at what’s new coming with the watchOS 9 beta 6 update.
Apple plants the new watchOS 9 beta with a 20R5353a software version to the Apple Watch. The latest incremental beta weighs around 210MB in size, compared to the 602MB of the last beta. As it is a small upgrade, you can quickly install the new software on your Watch. Obviously, the watchOS 9 is currently available for developers and public beta testers, if you’re a registered Apple Developer, then you can install it on your Apple Watch, it will also be released to public beta testers within a day or two.
The new beta comes one week after the fifth beta, as we know Apple drops the software support from the Apple Watch Series 3, so, if you own the Series 4 or newer model, then you can install the new software on your watch. The previous build fixed the third-party complications disappearing issue after restarting the watch. We can expect the new beta to bring fixes to the known issues and improvements to the system. Now let’s take a look at how you can install it on your watch.
watchOS 9 Developer Beta 6 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 developer beta, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 9 beta 6 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 9 beta 6 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 16.
How to install watchOS 9 Dev Beta 6 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on Install.
- That’s it.
Now the watchOS 9 dev beta 6 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – 20 Cool Wallpapers for iPhone – YMWC 7
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: