watchOS 7 Public Beta now available to download for all watchOS 7 supported devices. The public beta build packs all the features to the Apple Watch which is available in the watchOS 7 Developer Beta 4. Not only this, but the newer build also knocks up your Apple Watch with a slew of new Watch faces, Complications, Sleep app, and more.
If you’re in a haste and want to taste features of watchOS 7, then you can enroll the update by signing to the Apple Beta Software Program. Apple announced the watchOS 7 at the WWDC 2020 event. The best thing, Apple pushed the public beta of watchOS 7 for the first time. And it is now available to sideload.
Before heading over to the installation, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest iOS 14 builds. The public beta build sticks with a 18R5350e software version and has 986MB download size. After updating the watchOS 7 public betas you will not be able to downgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 6. The company also issues are warning:
The watchOS public beta updates are still in development, which means some applications and services may not work as expected, and their data may not be backwards compatible. Apple Watch content backs up automatically to your paired iPhone. You can learn more about Apple Watch backups here. Please note Apple Watch cannot be restored to previously-released OS versions once the public beta is installed.
In terms of features and fixed bugs, then Apple has fixed watch faces preview issue, sharing bug fixed, resolved Xcode issue, networking issue fixed alongside other known bugs. Although, the newer build has known “VoiceOver” bug, so in case you’re using VoiceOver feature on your Apple Watch then don’t update your watch to the latest build. Before heading over to the update, make sure to check prerequisites:
- Charge your Apple Watch to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Connect your iPhone to a WiFi for internet connection.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7 Public Beta Update
Warning: There’s no way to downgrade the Apple Watch to the stable watchOS 6 or watchOS previous developer beta’s.
- At first, you need to join the Apple Software Beta program, by signing in your Apple ID on your iPhone running on iOS 14.
- Here you need to tap on watchOS, then scroll down a bit and tap on enrolling your Apple Watch link.
- Again, scroll down a bit and tap on Download Profile.
- Now tap on the allow button to the prompt, then tap on the install button twice, available on the top right corner.
- Once done, tap on the restart button, it will reboot your Apple Watch.
- Now head over to the Watch app on your iPhone > Software Updates > tap on Download and Install.
After you hit Install, it will download and install the update on your Apple Watch. Once the installation process completed, the watch will automatically reboot to the latest watchOS 7 Public Beta. Now you can also enjoy its latest feature before the final public release.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: