Apple releases the seventh iOS 15 Beta and iPadOS 15 Beta for developers. And soon, it will be available for public beta testers. With this beta release, Apple inches closer to the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public release, which we can expect during the iPhone 13 release. The latest beta brings multiple bug fixes, improvements, and few changes as well. Here you can check what’s new in iOS 15 Beta 7 & iPadOS 15 Beta 7.
Apple has already added most of the features in iOS 15 Beta that they mentioned during the announcement. But there are still some bugs which Apple will address in these incremental beta updates. iOS 15 Beta 7 also fixes some of the known issues. And as always, you will experience performance improvements in the latest update.
Along with iOS 15 Beta 7 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7, Apple also released tvOS 15 Beta 7 and watchOS 8 Beta 7. Both iOS 15 Beta 7 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7 come with the build number 19A5337a. And according to the iPhone and iPad, the update size can vary. As we mentioned, it brings some new changes and bug fixes that you can check below.
- iCloud Private Relay will be released as a public beta to gather additional feedback and improve website compatibility.
- SharePlay development in beta 7 and upcoming beta releases requires the installation of an updated SharePlay Development Profile. This profile enables successful creation and reception of GroupSessions via the Group Activities API in iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and tvOS 15 beta 7, as well as macOS Monterey beta 6.
- You can now switch to a Focus other than Do Not Disturb using Siri.
- The Bay Bridge now scales correctly at high zoom levels.
- You can now add additional participants to a phone call while using a 3G cellular network.
- Safari Extensions now correctly appear in the Smart Search field when Show Separate Tab Bar is selected.
- The clear button in the search bar is no longer clipped on iOS.
- VPN apps now connect if they use a private API that no longer exists in iOS 15.
Download iOS 15 Beta 7 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7
The iOS 15 Beta 7 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7 are currently available for developers only, but the update will also go live for public beta users in one or two days. If you are already using an iOS 5 beta, you will receive the update on your iPhone and iPad. To manually check for the update, go to Settings > Software Update.
If you are using the stable public build, you will need to install the beta update manually. Or you can also install a beta profile if you want to test iOS 15 updates. Installing a beta profile is easy, and you will receive incremental beta updates. Check out the guide below.
How to Install iOS 15 Beta 7 & iPadOS 15 Beta 7
- Go to the Apple Beta Software program site.
- Then scroll down a bit and click on Sign in if you have Apple ID.
- On the next page, select the correct OS for your devices like iOS 15 or iPadOS 15.
- Scroll down till Getting Started and click on Enroll your iOS device.
- Now you need to install a profile from the next Page. For this, click on the Download Profile.
- In Settings, you will get a new option ‘Profile Downloaded’. Go to the new section and install the profile.
- After installing the Profile, reboot your device. And you are ready to install iOS 15 Beta 7 on your iPhone.
After installing the beta profile, you can go to Settings > Software Update to install the latest update on your iPhone or iPad. You can also install iOS 15 Beta 7 with the full IPSW file using Finder or iTunes.