Yesterday, Oppo’s sister-brands Realme and OnePlus announced the Android 13 Developer Preview for the OnePlus 10 Pro and Realme GT 2 Pro (Beta 1). And now is the time for the Oppo flagship, Yes, I am talking about the recently launched Oppo Find X5 Pro. The Find X5 Pro is yet another non-pixel smartphone to get a taste of the new Android 13 OS. If you own the Oppo Find X5 Pro and want to know about the Android 13 beta program, then read along to know more about it.
Oppo has kicked off the developer preview build for users residing in Australia, Egypt, France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. As per the details, this build is not suitable for daily use, if you have a secondary phone then you can give it a try. Installing the developer preview will wipe out the data on your Oppo Find X5 Pro. Oppo also shared a list of known issues available on the first beta dubbed Developer Preview, check out the list of known issues here.
- Photos taken by the front camera may be displayed abnormally
- The retouch effect may not be displayed after adjusting Retouch in the rear camera’s PORTRAIT mode and taking photos
- The Camera may crash when taking photos in dark environment
- The Compass may not display latitude and longitude
- Flashback may happen when switching on and off 5G
- Unable to display the usage of data
- Abnormal operation may happen after tapping SIM application toolkit
- Bluetooth headset aac may have no sound
- The native browser may not open web pages
- After upgrading, the desktop may not display Bilibili and Amap
- Setting lock screen password will be required when accessing desktop after flashing the build or resetting to factory settings
- Abnormal restart may happen after selecting “Restart now” in Capture logs
Now let’s take a look at the features coming in Android 13 beta 1 for Oppo Find X5 Pro. The new OS packs a slew of new privacy features, extended color theming, new media control, app-specific language settings, improvements for big-screen devices, and more. Here’s how you can join the beta program on your Oppo Find X5 Pro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to backup your important data before flashing the Android 13 beta on your Oppo Find X5 Pro.
- At first, you need to download the Android 13 developer preview for your Oppo Find X5 Pro, here’s the link to the download page.
- Open the Settings, then scroll down to About Device > Version and tap seven times on Build Number.
- After enabling the Developer Settings, head over to the System updates.
- Go to Settings > About device > Up to date, then tap on the three dots menu icon.
- Now tap on Local Install and select the Android 13 developer preview.
- It will take some time for extraction, once done, tap on install now, it will reboot your device.
- After reboot, you can start using your Oppo Find X5 Pro running on Android 13 Developer Preview (Beta 1).
- That’s it.
If you’re facing any issues, then you can revert back to the previous stable build, you can download the build file from the afore-listed links. That’s it.
- Google has officially announced Pixel 6a, see the specs!
- Google announces Android 13 Beta for Pixel Phones
- List of Features available on Android 13
- Download Sharp Aquos R7 Wallpapers