Google released the third beta of Android 12 QPR3. The last beta that is Android 12 QPR3 Beta 2 was released about a month ago. QPR is the quarterly platform release program that you know as Feature Drop Update. The last feature drop was released with some great features. And some notable changes are expected in the upcoming feature drop as well.
As Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 is out, we can now check what to expect from the next Android 12 feature update. As you know the feature drop is not limited to Pixel only, so this is an important update for everyone, although the beta is only available for Pixel phones. It is worth noting that Pixel phones will be the first to get the feature drop update as usual.
The Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 released on May 4, 2022. It comes with build number S3B1.220420.005 and includes the latest May 2022 Android security patch.
The Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 update is available for these Pixel Phones.
- Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Pixel 4a and 4a (5G)
- Pixel 5 and Pixel 5a
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
Talking about changes, this beta comes with stability improvements and bug fixes. And we have already mentioned about the latest security patch. Below you can check all the bug fixes that have been done in this beta build.
Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue on Pixel 6 Pro devices where a white line sometimes flashed on the screen after waking up a device that was not configured to always display time and other info on the lock screen.
- Fixed various issues to improve call quality and connectivity.
- Fixed a keystore issue that caused the NHS COVID-19 app to crash when launching.
Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 Known Issues
- In some cases on Pixel 6 and 6 Pro devices, the system crashes when the user tries to take a picture using the camera.
- In some cases, the Google Camera app icon in a device’s personal profile erroneously displays a work profile indicator.
If you are already using the second beta of Android 12 QPR3 on your Pixel phone then you will receive the third beta in the OTA update. But if you haven’t received the update already make sure to check the for the update manually in Settings.
Download Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3
You can also download Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 Factory Images and OTA files to update your Pixel phone immediately.
|Device||Factory Image||OTA Image|
|Pixel 4 XL||Download||Download|
|Pixel 4a 5G||Download||Download|
|Pixel 6 Pro||Download||Download|
You can use Android Flash Tool to install factory images. And you can also apply the OTA image directly from Settings if already on the second beta of Android 12 QPR3.
- Pixel 6a retail box leaked that reveals Pixel 6 like design
- How to Get Battery Indicator around Camera on Pixel 6 (Pro)
- How to Root Google Pixel 6 Pro and Unlock Bootloader