Last month, Motorola released Android 11 update for the global variant of Moto One 5G aka the Moto G 5G Plus. Now the news comes out that Verizon variant starts getting the major Android 11 update on the Moto One 5G in the US. The device was announced last year with Android 10 out-of-the-box. Now it is receiving its first major OS update in the form of Android 11 build. The latest patch carries a number of changes along with improved security and privacy. Here you can check everything about the Verizon Moto One 5G Android 11 Update.
As per the information shared by Verizon, the latest update is weeding with RPN31.Q1-51-30-1 version number. As it is a major upgrade, it requires a chunk of data for sideloading the new update. I suggest you to take a backup before updating your smartphone to the newer version.
The update also bumps up the monthly security patch version number to the March 2021 security patch. Verizon recommends users to connect their smartphone to Wi-Fi connection or strong Verizon Wireless network connection for uninterrupted downloading.
Talking about the changes, then the changelog emphasizes the Chat Bubbles feature, control of smart devices become easy with this update, improved privacy and performance. Not only this, but Moto One 5G users can also access the essential features of Android 11. Here you can check the complete changelog before sideloading it on your device.
Moto One 5G Android 11 Update – What’s New in Verizon Update
- The current software update introduces the Android 11 Operating System and the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
- Android 11 is optimized for how you use your phone. Say hello to new and improved powerful device controls, easier ways to manage conversations, privacy settings, and so much more. So what’s new on Android 11 on your Motorola smartphone?
- Better communicate with the people in your life with Conversations and Chat Bubbles. See, respond to, and control your conversations across multiple messaging apps. All in the same spot. Then select people you always chat with. These priority conversations show up on your lock screen. So you never miss anything important.
Control Connected Devices in One Place
- Simple, streamlined device and media controls allow new ways to control your compatible connected devices. Set the temperature to chill, then dim your lights. All from a single spot on your phone. Just long press the power button to see and manage your connected devices. Making life at home that much easier.
Your Data, In Control
- Decide how and when your data is shared by setting one-time permissions and other new features. Give one-time permissions to apps that need your mic, camera or location. The next time the app needs access, it must ask for permission again.
Moto One 5G users can easily upgrade their smartphone to the newer software version. Verizon pushes the latest update over-the-air. If you’re using the Moto One 5G then you make sure to check the system updates as there are some times when OTA notification does not arrive.
You can check it manually by heading over to Settings on your Verizon Moto One 5G. And then go to System > Software Update. It will show the available update that you can download and install on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download iMac 2021 Wallpapers [6K Resolution]
If you’ve any query, then leave it in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: