Realme has rolled out Android 11 for a bunch of devices in the last couple of months. And today they have extended the stable Android 11 to Realme XT. Yes, finally after a long wait, The Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 is now available for Realme XT. Realme announces the update on their official forum. Here you will know what’s new in the Realme XT Android 11 update.
As you all know Android 12 stable build is near to its release, OEMs like Realme are already preparing for the next big update. And so they might want to finish updates for the remaining devices as per their official Roadmap or update schedule. Realme XT Android 11 testing started in June with Early access followed by Open Beta in July. And finally, after months of testing, Realme XT users can enjoy the Android 11.
Realme XT was launched back in 2019 with Android 9. And later the device got its first major update, Android 10. And so the Android 11 will be the second major update for the device. The Android 11 for Realme XT comes with build number RMX1921EX_11.F.03. It brings a bunch of new features and improvements to Realme XT.
Realme XT Android 11 Update Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Android 11 for Realme XT
The Android 11 based stable Realme UI 2.0 for Realme XT is rolling out in batches. So if you are a Realme XT user, then you can expect the update anytime soon. Make sure you have the latest update RMX1921EX_11.C.14. You will receive the OTA update notification on your device. But in the case for some reason you don’t receive it, then you can manually check for it from Settings > Software Update.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme XT
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: