Android 11 based Realme 2.0 is the latest update that is due for many Realme phones. Today the company opened the Android 11 early access program for Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15. And so, if you have any of these three phones, you have a chance to experience Android 11 before others. Here you will know how to join the Android 11 early access program for Realme 6, Realme C12, & Realme C15.
This article was originally published on 30th January 2021
As we mentioned before in one of the articles about Realme UI 2.0 schedules, the early access is now live for six Realme phones – Realme 6, Realme C12, Realme C15, Realme X2, Realme X3, and Realme X3 SuperZoom. These six phones are receiving updates as promised by the company earlier this month.
The Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program goes live for Realme 6 with RMX2001_11.B.55, Realme C12 with RMX2189_11.A.83, and Realme C15 with RMX2180_11.A.83. As these are early access build, you cannot relate them to the stable build. It means there can be a few bugs in this Android 11 beta for Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15. We have mentioned known bugs below so that you can decide if it is usable in your case or not.
Realme 6 Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta – Known Issues
- Swipe-up gestures lag and screen stuck in some scenes
- There is a low probability that the virtual button window is transparent when calling out in the game
Realme C12/C15 Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta – Known Issues
- This version recommend using the Virtual buttons navigation
- This version temporarily enables the Swipe-up gestures and will be back in the subsequent versions
- There exists the lag in some scenes and will be optimized in the subsequent versions
- There will be lag when you switch to the desktop using the Swipe gesture from both sides
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Beta for Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15
If you can ignore these bugs, then you are good to apply for the Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15. As usual, there will be limited registration. So, make sure to apply as soon as possible to secure your place. The Early Access program is open from 30th January.
If you are interested in participating in the Android 11 beta, then you can easily apply in the program. We have also mentioned a step-by-step guide that you can follow if you don’t know the process.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60%
- Take a full backup before upgrading
- Update your phone to the latest version Realme 6 (RMX2001_11.B.55), Realme C12 (RMX2189_11.A.83), Realme C15 (RMX2180_11.A.83)
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15
- Open Settings on your Realme 6, Realme C12, or Realme C15.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Then tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If your application got selected then you’ll receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on your Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on a first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme 6, Realme C12, and Realme C15 – Changelog
Realme has started pushing the special OTA to the afore-listed three phones. The update is seeding with a bunch of new features. Here you can check the complete changelog.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark Mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added ‘”Optimized night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added “Tone Tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer Mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App Lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can now quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions.
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission Manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just look.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 6 & Realme 6 Pro (Updated)
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: