Realme opens the Android 11 early access application for the Narzo 30 Pro 5G. It is the fourth Realme phone to get the Android 11 early access program this month. Realme X, Realme XT, and Realme Narzo 20A already got the Early access application earlier this month. If you are a Realme Narzo 30 Pro user, here you will know how to apply for Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Early access program.
As you know the Android 11 for Realme phones come with Realme UI 2.0, the same you will get to see for Narzo 30 Pro 5G. The phone was released early this year with Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0. And so the Android 11 will be the first major update for the Narzo 30 Pro. And as the Early Access application is already out, we can expect the stable Android 11 for Narzo 30 Pro next month. We will update once the stable build is available.
If you are not aware of the Realme Early Access program, it is the beta program for Realme devices. So, if any update is available as early access, consider it as a beta for testing. The early access is only available to limited users and that too in a staged manner. Realme accepts the application on a first come first serve basis. And if you want to try out the Realme UI 2.0 early access for Narzo 30 Pro 5G, check out the details below.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37]
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB of free space required
- Application started 22nd June
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- Open Settings on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it. Check for FAQs here.
Realme officials will review your application and then the Android 11 updates will be pushed to your Realme Narzo 30 Pro. You can also roll back your device to Android 10 following a guide mentioned in FAQs in the Realme forum. If your application is not selected in the first batch, you can get in the second batch.
Talking about Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Realme UI 2.0 early access features, then you can expect many changes and new features as well. Some of the features include chat bubbles. improved notification management, better privacy, and more. Also, you may see the latest Android security patch. Unfortunately, the full changelog is not available to us since the update is not rolling as of now. We will update the article once the changelog is available.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.0 for Realme Narzo 20 & 20 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: