Like every other smartphone OEM, Asus is also painstakingly working on providing Android 10 updates to their smartphones. The company has already tested Android 10 beta on its mid-range phones which includes Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, ZenFone Max Pro M2, and ZenFone 5. Now, the company has testing AOSP-based Android 10 Beta on ZenFone Max M1, which was launched in 2018 with Android Oreo 8.0 based ZenUI. The update also knocks up the entry-level smartphone with the latest security patch. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max M1 [AOSP-based Beta FOTA Zip].
Last week, the company pushed the same update (AOSP-based Android 10) on ZenFone 5. Now, it arrives on the Asus ZenFone Max M1. This shows that the company is now focusing on providing pure Android experience to the users. As of now, the update is in a testing phase, the company will soon roll out the stable build. Beta members are already tasting the features of Android 10. While non-beta users can download the FOTA zip and sideload it on ZenFone Max M1. As this is a beta build, it may have some bugs.
In terms of features, then this build brings features like full-screen navigation gestures, improved Digital Wellbeing tools, system-wide Dark Mode, Live Captions, some improvements to the software, and all other basic features of Android 10. The firmware bags 17.00.2003.23 build number and weighs around 1.8GB in size. Before downloading the update, make sure to check release notes.
Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max M1 – Changelog
- Android 10 developer version is now available for downloaded.
- This is the Android 10 AOSP version, so the user experience will be very different from Android 8 (Oreo) and 9(Pie). If you are used to Android 8 (Oreo)/Android 9 (Pie) system, we will recommend that you use the current device version.
- Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 10. System will factory reset after upgrade process completed.
- If you want to downgrade software to previous OS by official package, please factory reset your device after downgrade process completed.
- Updated Android security patch.
Download Asus ZenFone Max M1 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
If you’re using ZenFone Max M1, then now you can update your phone to Android 10. The new build knocks up your device with the latest security patch. If you want to taste the Android 10 features, then you can manually update your device to the Android 10 beta update by sideloading the full OTA zip. Below we list the download link of FOTA Zip, that you can download on your smartphone.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max M1 Android 10 Update (Beta) [FOTA Zip]
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Asus ZenFone Max M1 to Android 10
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Copy the FOTA file to the root directory of phone storage (outside of every folder).
- Once done, turn off your smartphone.
- After reboot, your phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your ZenFone Max M1.
Now you can start using your smartphone running on AOSP-based Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries regarding the update, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article on social media.
More Related Articles: