Xiaomi has started rolling out the Android 10 Stable update for Xiaomi CC9 & Mi 9 Lite. Last week, the company released the Android 10 Global stable for a rebranded variant of CC9 which is known as Mi A3 internationally. Not only the vanilla CC9, but the update is also available for the special CC9 Meitu Edition. This release bags up with the latest security patch, MIUI 11 based Android 10, system improvements, and new features. Here you can Download Xiaomi CC9 Android 10 Update (Stable).
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all the updates were delayed from the last few months. But now the company starts pushing all the pending updates to their phones. This time, the Android 10 update arrives on the Xiaomi CC9 (Mi 9 Lite) and CC9 Meitu Edition. As of now, the OTA (over-the-air) is seeding in China. But the FOTA file is available, by which you can manually upgrade your smartphone.
In terms of features, then this release knocks up with all the basic features of Android 10. And MIUI 11 features like with dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, new Settings UI, gradient MIUI logo, and more. Talking about the software version then, It is V220.127.116.11.QFCCNXM for vanilla CC9 and V18.104.22.168.QFECNXM for CC9 Meitu Edition, which is approximately 2.3GB in size. Here’s the small changelog.
Xiaomi CC9 Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi CC9 [Stable]
As this is a China stable update, you may need to sideload Google Play Services, if you want to access Google Apps. The OTA may time some time to reach every single device. But you can update your smartphone manually via FOTA zip. The new build also brings February 2020 security patch alongside the MIUI 11 based Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Xiaomi CC9 Android 10 Stable Update [China] (Firmware)
- Download Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Edition Android 10 Stable Update [China] (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Xiaomi CC9
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi CC9/Mi 9 Lite running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Mi A3
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi CC9
- Download Poco X2 Wallpapers