Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro are the mid range devices that haven’t received the Android 10 till now. And finally the Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro starts receiving Android 10 updates in the form of early access. And soon as scheduled by Realme both phones will get Realme UI based on Android 10 update in January. Realme Devices will be using the Realme UI in the future starting with Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro. It is the early access program that is only opened for limited users. Here you will know how to enroll & get Android 10 Update on Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro.
Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro phones are among the popular phones with great performance and adding the Realme UI on it will enhance the performance. It is the new UI for Realme phones and there will be no ColorOS update for Realme devices with Realme UI. The update will bring the new UI and Android 10 goodies. Many of us waiting for this update for a long duration and finally we get to experience Android 10 on our Realme XT and Realme 3 Pro.
As you already know the early access for Android 10 is limited to some users, specifically, it is limited to 200 users. So if you want to experience Android 10 right away then don’t miss this opportunity. Although you will get the update Android 10 based Realme UI within a week or two if you have not registered. The Android 10 update brings triple finger screenshot, focus mode, new Realme UI wallpapers, and more.
Realme XT and Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Update (Early Access)
Earlier during the launch of the Realme UI, Realme also shared the timesheet for the upcoming updates. Realme XT & Realme 3 Pro is the first in the list to receive Realme UI but for now, it is available to few users. But before January end we can expect the stable Realme UI update based on Android 10.
Must Read | Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme XT [with Night Sight]
As of now, we do not have changelogs because the update has not actually released. First, you have to register for the update and then the users will start receiving the update soon. Here are the Notes and T&C shared by Realme which you should read before registering for the early access.
- The IMEI number is incorrect
- The IMEI number entered does not match the selected model
- The IMEI of the realme phone that is not sold in India
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.
- The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup important information on your smartphone before updating to prevent data loss.
Also Check | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 & 3 Pro
How to Register for Android 10 Early Access
Note: The deadline for submitting the application is 16th January and also it is limited for 200 users so register fast as the priority will be first come first serve.
- Open the official link for the Application form.
- Enter your Realme Community Username, Device, and the IMEI number.
- After that click on the Submit button.
- That’s all you have to do for submitting the application.
When the update begins rolling you will get the update if you are one of the users from 200. Don’t worry if you haven’t able to make it in the 200 user list because you will get it in few days after launch. Also, we will share the OTA update file in case you want to manually update the device.
You May Also Like – Realme X2 Recruitment starts for Realme UI Beta Program
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!