Xiaomi has started rolling out the Android 10 beta update on Redmi Note 8 Pro. The Android 10 based on MIUI 11 update is already available for Redmi K20 Pro & Mi 9T Pro and now the company starts testing it for freshly launched phones. The update knocks up with the latest security patch alongside a bunch of new features. Here you can Download Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 Beta Update (firmware).
A few days ago, Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 11 based on Android Pie 9.0 global stable update for Redmi Note 8 Pro. Now the Android 10 beta goes live in China and one of the best things is that the firmware is available to download. This is an OTA (over the air) which will arrive on your phone anytime in if you’ve signed up for the beta registration program. And the worldwide users can manually download the firmware and update there phone.
Talking about the features then, It brings all the MIUI 11 features like new stock wallpapers, dark mode, video ringtones, always-on display, and all the basic features of Android 10. The version number of the firmware is V9.11.21 and it weighs around 1.9GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 8 Pro [Changelog]
- Update Android Security Patch to November 2019
- Android 10 OS
- Optimize app lock verification page display
- Fix status bar exception when quickly entering and closing app locks
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Fix the problem that fingerprint lock icon isn’t displayed when screen is unlocked and App lock interface is displayed
- Optimize screenshot animation
- Fix long screenshot capture issue on some apps (doesn’t scroll)
Download Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 China Beta Update [Firmware]
The OTAs will take time to reach a smartphone, but you can download the firmware and manually update your smartphone. As this is a China beta ROM, you need to install GApps on your device. Talking about the update then, it bumps up with the November 2019 security patch. If you want to update, then here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 for Redmi Note 8 Pro (Firmware)
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install MIUI 11 Update [Android 10]
- Download the firmware file from the above link.
- Copy the file on your smartphone, in the internal or external storage.
- Now open your smartphone settings > about phone > system updates or launch the updater app.
- Then, click on the three-dots menu icon available at the top right corner.
- Head over to the choose update package option and select the downloaded file.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using it in the stable MIUI 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!