Earlier today, Asus kicked off the Android 10 beta update for first-generation ZenFone Max Pro. Now the news came out that, the company is also testing the Android 10 beta update for ZenFone Max Pro M2. The smartphone was launched in late 2018, ran on Android Oreo 8.1, now receives the second major Android update. The update bumps up with December 2019 security patch alongside with all the basic features of Android 10. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 [Beta Firmware].
After releasing the beta update for ZenFone Max Pro M1, the company has started testing the Android 10 on the second-gen ZenFone Max Pro. There are some speculations that the stable release of the update will available next month. The OTA is currently seeding somewhere in France, but if you’re in a haste then you can manually update your smartphone by sideloading the update. As this is a beta build, it may have some bugs.
The update on ZenFone Max Pro M1 comes with November 2019 security patch, while the ZenFone Max Pro M2 knocks up with December 2019 security patch. Talking about the features, then the update bags system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, improved Digital Wellbeing tools, Live Captions, a bunch of overall system improvements, and all the basic features of Android 10. The firmware comes with a version number 17.2018.1912.409 and weighs around 1.54GB in size. As of now, the changelog is not available, we’ll update once it is available.
Download Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 [Beta Firmware]
The beta members can receive the Android 10 beta update via OTA (over-the-air) update, OTA may take some time to hit every single device. Luckily, the FOTA zip link is available to download. You can download the firmware from below-link and sideload to taste all the features of Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 Beta Update [OTA Zip]
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 to Android 10
- First, download the update package if not downloaded.
- Copy the FOTA file to the root directory of phone storage (outside of every folder).
- Once done, turn off your smartphone.
- After reboot, your phone will automatically detect the update file.
- Click on the notification and then select update now.
- It will now extract the package and update your smartphone. You have to just wait for the process.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and then enjoy the taste of Android 10 on your ZenFone Max Pro M2.
Now you can start using your device on Android 10. You can also use the anticipated Dark Mode feature on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for ZenFone Max Pro M2
If you’ve any other doubts, then leave the comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for any Android