Xiaomi Mi 9T is among the popular phones of the year 2019. This is the same device which is known as Xiaomi Redmi K20 in some regions. It is the base variant of the Mi 9T series and comes with Snapdragon 730 processor. The device now receiving stable MIUI 11 updates based on Android 10 OS. Back in last year the device released with Android 9 based MIUI 10. And finally, Mi 9T users will also get to experience Android 10 on their phones. Here you get to Download Xiaomi Mi 9T Android 10 Update.
Mi 9T Pro already received the Android 10 update and now its the time for the base variant which starts receiving Android 10 update. This is a stable update and so it is free of major bugs. The update can be easily installed with the Mi 9T Android 10 update file. You will get to know about the installation process below in this guide.
The update brings MIUI 11 features along with Android 10 goodies like new Navigation gestures, improved privacy settings, and more. It also brings the latest December 2019 security patch on the Mi 9T. This is a big update around 2.2GB in size and packs with many changes for a better experience. Mi 9T Android 10 update comes with version V188.8.131.52.QFJMIXM. Below we have also included the changelog mentioned on the update screen. It will give you an idea about the changes you can expect after update to Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Increased system security
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi 9T [Firmware]
The update is rolling out to Mi 9T devices and if you didn’t get the update but want to experience the Android 10 asap. Then you can install the update manually on your device with an official method. We got the Android 10 for Mi 9T firmware that you can download from the below link. It will let you get the Android 10 on your Xiaomi Mi 9T immediately after installing the firmware. It is a 2.2GB file so make sure you have enough data.
- Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi 9T [Firmware]
After downloading the firmware you can install it on your phone. And if you don’t know how to install the Firmware without losing data then keep reading the guide. Also, make sure to follow the requirements for successful installation.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% to install the update without interruption.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Xiaomi Mi 9T
- First, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the firmware and paste it in the internal storage (root directory) outside of every folder.
- Now Open Settings on your phone and then go to About Phone.
- After that go to System Update. Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on Choose Update Package option and select the firmware. If you don’t see the option ‘Choose Update Package’ then click 9-10 times continuously on the MIUI 10 icon.
- It will now extract the firmware and install the Android 10 update on Xiaomi Mi 9T.
- And then the device will automatically restart and then you can experience the Android 10 on your device.
- That’s it.
Now you can use the Android 10 & MIUI 11 features on your device.
You May Also Like – 15 Best MIUI Themes That Look Amazing
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- How to Apply Third Party Themes on MIUI 9, MIUI 10 & MIUI 11
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Devices
- How to Disable Ads on MIUI