Xiaomi has started testing Android 10 based MIUI 11 on many devices. And this time, It goes live on Redmi K20. The users on social reported that the Redmi K20 is now receiving Android 10 based MIUI 11. The smartphone knocks up with the latest security patch, MIUI 11 alongside with basic features of Android 10, and a bunch of software improvements. Here you can Download Redmi K20 Android 10 Update [China Stable].
After successfully releasing the Android 10 for Mi 8 in China, the company pushes it for Redmi K20. And there’s a strong possibility that the company will roll out soon as Global stable update for Redmi K20. For now, the China stable recovery ROM is available to download. So, If you’re in a haste then you can update your smartphone and taste all the features of Android 10.
Talking about the features then, this update bumps up with some new features like Mi work kit, Mi Go travel kit, quick reply, alongside with all the basic features of Android 10 & MIUI 11. Not only this, It also brings new navigation gestures. This update gains version number V126.96.36.199.QFJCNXM and weighs around 2.3GB in size. Now, let’s take a look at the changelog.
Android 10 Update for Redmi K20 [Changelog]
- Update Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Android 10 OS
- Optimize app lock verification page display
- Fix status bar exception when quickly entering and closing app locks
- Optimize screenshot animation
- Fix long screenshot capture issue on some apps (doesn’t scroll)
Download Redmi K20 Android 10 Update [Firmware]
The newer version of Android – Android 10 goes live on Redmi K20 in China. But the recovery ROM is available to download. So, if you’re in a hurry then you can manually update your smartphone. After installing the update, make sure to sideload the GApps, which lets you use Google Services alongside other Google Apps. Here you can download the firmware.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi K20 [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi K20
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Redmi K20 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Redmi K30 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- Download Google Camera for Redmi K20/K20 Pro
- How to Root Redmi K20