Chinese smartphone brand, ZTE has started rolling out Android 10 update for ZTE Axon 10 Pro. The smartphone was launched this year at MWC and it ran on Android Pie. A few days ago, the company released MiFavor 10 custom skin and promises to push the update as soon as possible. Now It arrives on the ZTE Axon 10 Pro with a bunch of new features and December 2019 security patch. Here’s the full information about the ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android 10 Update.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro is one of the best affordable flagships. A few days ago released MiFavor 10 custom skin is now available for Axon 10 Pro, it knocks up with a bunch of cool new features. Talking about the features then, it comes with dynamic stock wallpapers, new themes, System UI changes, floating notification, screen recognition, Z-Booster 2.0, and a few more. This update bumps up with a feature called Z-Booster 2.0, which allows you to save battery and enhances the performance.
The OTA (Over the Air) update is currently seeding on all Axon 10 Pro phones in China. There’s no information about the build number, but it is around 1.2 GB in size. Below you can take a look at the complete changelog of Android 10 based MiFavor 10 update for ZTE Axon 10 Pro.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Natural, Smart, Elegant Wave DNA + Motion Design
- Rich, beautiful and diverse spectrum DNA wallpaper
- Full-scene system optimization engine Z-Booster 2.0 – adopts an AI algorithm to achieve smooth payment inspection
- Adds SOS emergency help function and also optimize the built-in ringtone
- Dark mode to save power and protect your eyes
- Adds a new full-screen as well as a better split screen which supports three adjustment levels
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Adds a one-finger direct function to quickly launch application functions through fingerprints
- Face recognition also gives access to private space function.
- Optimize off-screen display and also provides multiple clock backgrounds
Android 10 Update for ZTE Axon 10 Pro
The update brings December 2019 security patch. As we know, This is an OTA (Over the Air) update and OTAs will take some time to reach every single unit. You can update your smartphone once the OTA notification arrives on your smartphone. The firmware is not available yet, so it is best to wait for the OTA.
If you’re in a haste then you can try updating your smartphone forcibly by heading over to the system updates, then tap on check updates. If the update is available then click on install updates. That’s it. If we found the firmware then we’ll update the article and link the file.
You May Also Like – Download ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Wallpapers
If you have any queries, you can leave the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: