Xiaomi has already released the MIUI 11 based on Android Pie 9.0 stable update for many phones. And there’s a deep silence about the Android 10 update. However after a long break, there’s a good news coming up from China for the Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite users. Yes, Xiaomi starts testing the Android 10 based MIUI 11 on these phones in beta channel, which brings all the basic features of both MIUI 11 and Android 10 alongside the latest security patch. Here you can Download Android 10 Update for Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite (Firmware).
Both phones was launched last year and recently recieves Xiaomi’s newest custom skin update which is based on Android Pie 9.0. Now a new OTA (over the air) update brings Android 10 with a bouquet of cool new features. Obviously the update is weeding in China, but the firmware is available, by which you can manually update your phone. The company will soon release the stable version, once they’ve done with testing.
Talking about the features than, It knocks up with Dark theme aka Dark mode, Smart reply, focus mode, gesture navigation, and more alongside with all the basic features of MIUI 11. The update brings version number V.9.12.4 and weighs around 2.1GB in size. The complete changelog is not available yet.
Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite [Changelog]
- Update Android Security Patch to November 2019
- Android 10 OS
- Optimize app lock verification page display
- Fix status bar exception when quickly entering and closing app locks
- Optimize screenshot animation
- Fix long screenshot capture issue on some apps (doesn’t scroll)
Download Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite Android 10 Update [Firmware]
Android 10 update is available for Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite but only in China. But there’s a manual way available by which you can update your smartphone to the latest version. As this is a China build, make sure to download GApps along with this update. You can use below-link and download the firmware.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now headover to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
Once done, you can restart your smartphone and start using the Android 10 update on Mi Max 3 or Mi 8 Lite.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei Nova 6 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!