Everyone made mistakes and By mistakes sometimes we delete needed files. But now we don’t have to worry about it, because we can recover all the deleted files. There are many software available to recover data, you can use any of them. But in this post I will show using EaseUS. You are reading about “How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files“. EaseUS Software will recover deleted Files such as:
- Permanently Deleted files using “Shift+Delete”.
- Deleted files from External device like USB flash drive, hard disks, SD cards, Pen Drives etc.
- Deleted infected files from any Antivirus.
- Formatted Pen Drives, SD Card, Hard Disk etc.
How to Download and Install
- First open EaseUS Official Site.
- Go to Download Center and Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro according to your platform.
- And Install it.
How to Recover
- Open the EaseUS software.
- Click on the Drive from you want to recover. It will start deep scanning, This will take some time.
- You can also Select according to categories such as Image, Video, Audio, Document etc.
- After deep scan you will see your lost file or folder. Select the File or Folder you want to restore and click on Restore.
That is all you have to do to recover your lost data. EaseUS also provide other features such as partition manager, backup and restore etc. If this post was helpful share it to others.
You have just read about How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files. For more tips and news stay connected to YTECHB. If you have any problems regarding How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files comment below.