If you want to Download iOS 11 Beta then you will need a developer account to get it. You will need to pay $99 per year for pre-release software but here we found the solution. Last week Apple released iOS 11 Public Beta for free for everyone. As we all know that iOS 11 comes with new features so try it. In this post, I will tell about “How to Download iOS 11 Beta 2 without Developer Account”.
Here is the list of compatible devices:
iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd gen, iPad 9.7-inch, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad pPro9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPod Touch 6th generation.
Here are the Steps:
- You will need to go to Apple Developer Program Website.
- Go to beta.apple.com/profile and sign in using your Apple ID.
- After Sign-In, Click on Download Profile button.
- Once the installation of the profile is done then the device will restart – How to Download iOS 11 Beta 2 without Developer Account.
Steps to Update:
- After Profile installation, Go to settings then open General Settings and click on Software Update option.
- Now the device will find the latest update, after searching your device will sound iOS 11 Beta 2, click on Download and Install.
- After booting the device would have been updated to iOS 11 Beta 2.
Note: During Installation, The iPhone restart multiple times, don’t worry.
You have read How to Download iOS 11 Beta 2 without Developer Account. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Download iOS 11 Beta 2 without Developer Account ask us by using #YTECHB.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purpose only and the actual may vary.”