Sometimes we are disturbed when developers update new apps from old, perfectly running apps. Sometimes new features may cause compatibility issues with other apps. Today, I’ll Show you How to Downgrade iOS Apps to Old Versions.
NOTE: This procedure requires you to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Download Admin app from Cydia
1. Open Cydia, switch to the “Sources” tab and enter the following source:
2. After adding the source successfully, navigate to the “Search” tab and search for “App admin”.
3. Now tap “Install” > “Confirm”. then download starts.
4. Tap on “Restart SpringBoard” to complete the downloading process.
1. Navigate to the app you wish to downgrade on the App Store. Tap Long on “Cloud” icon then a menu pops up. If you don’t see “Cloud” icon then long press on “open” or “update”.
Note: For non-downloaded apps, tap on the download icon and quickly cancel the download. You should see a cloud icon now.
2. Select “Downgrade” from the menu.
3. Tap on the version you want to install.
That’s it. Now it changed the app to the older version.